A foam support surface aids in the prevention and management of pressure injury. Pressure, shear, friction and moisture are all contributing factors effecting skin integrity.
Product code 84613Z
Depth 200mm ( optional sizing available )
Weight capacity: 250kg–350kg
• Vapour Permeable
• Multi directional elasticity
• BS 6807 ignition source 5
• BS 7175 ignition source 5
• Fully welded with zip (4 sides) and waterfall flaps
• 2 year guarantee on fabric if maintained correctly
• Care instructions on mattress cover
• Grey vinyl non slip for durability and longevity
• Carry handles attached to base cover
• Delta Bariatric mattress has been designed using hospital grade foam in all four layers. Density, hardness and depth played a major role in this decision.
• Top surface under the torso has been castellated increasing surface contact area and potentially reducing risk factor while the heel section has a memory foam insert.
• This surface has side rails with a hinging system for stability and flexibility. • All foams meet Australian Standards and are treated with an antimicrobial agent called Ultra-Fresh. • 5 year guarantee on foam.